[coreboot] ASRock E350M1 video option ROM?

HighlyCaffeinated javatodd32 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 13 07:39:25 CET 2012

Appears as though the toolchain build failure was user error. I was missing m4. Once I figured that out, I installed with 'apt-get install m4' and the build completed successfully. Might want to add that to the list of required packages on the page here: http://www.coreboot.org/Build_HOWTO

Thanks!
-Todd