[coreboot] bluetooth on Thinkpad X60s

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue May 1 21:27:13 CEST 2012

Am Di 01 Mai 2012 21:24:00 CEST schrieb Motiejus Jakštys:
> 2) The only way to disable bluetooth device now is modifying coreboot
> source code. There should be a better way. Compile-time configuration
> (via make menuconfig) would be feasible and doable for me. However,
> any better suggestions? It would be *perfect*, if it was possible to
> toggle it at runtime. How could I figure out if it is possible?
>
> Pointers appreciated.
The get_option function uses CMOS nvram, but that has to be compiled in
(which isn't the default in the tree yet).
The nvram can be configured with our nvramtool (see util/nvramtool).
When booting a coreboot equipped system, nvramtool automatically
determines the available fields and their legal values from a table
kept in RAM by coreboot.

Patrick