[coreboot] bluetooth on Thinkpad X60s

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Wed May 2 08:27:12 CEST 2012

Am Di 01 Mai 2012 23:14:48 CEST schrieb Motiejus Jakštys:
> Besides, why isn't it default yet? What are the blockers to enable
> this option by default (in perfect world, it should be enabled?)?
In a perfect world, yes.
Problem is, not all boards define a useful CMOS layout (or use the
values defined therein, if they simply copy&pasted the data).
If they don't define any layout, the build (probably) breaks. If they
define bogus values, that will confuse users.

Maybe at some point we should just make it the default.

Patrick