[coreboot] bluetooth on Thinkpad X60s

Motiejus Jakštys desired.mta at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:22:07 CEST 2012

Hi again,

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM, Motiejus Jakštys <desired.mta at gmail.com> wrote:
> Values I can test and which make sense:
> * volume (read-only).
> * tft_brightness (read-only).
> * bluetooth. Read-write, works correctly.
>
> This model certainly does not have lpt and hyper-threading. No
> external RS232 as well (might be some pins on the motherboard, I don't
> know). Haven't heard about a bay for the second battery. Can't speak
> about other values, though.

There is a docking station[1], which has:
* additional battery
* RS232
* LPT

But I don't own it and unfortunately can't test it. Values for volume
and brightness are checked on boot, the same way like Bluetooth is.
Hence please discard the "read-only" label.

Thanks to Pawel for pointing this out.

Motiejus

[1]: http://www.parts4nb.com/catalogue/product/ibm-thinkpad-x60s--docking-station