[coreboot] Visit coreboot at LinuxTag in Berlin, May 23rd - May 26th 2012

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat May 12 02:36:25 CEST 2012

It is our pleasure to invite you to the coreboot booth at LinuxTag
in Berlin again this year. See http://linuxtag.org/2012/ for details.

We are located in hall 7.2b, booth 278, in the corner to the right of
the Open Source Arena stage, the same location as the last few years.

As usual we will showcase a nice system or two booting coreboot, this
time it's all about laptops!

We hope to also have some fun surprises for visitors in the booth,
but the final confirmation is not in just yet. Stop by and see if we
could make our ideas a reality in time! :)

Please be aware that if you plan to visit Messe Berlin by car, the
usual parking lot by the entrance is not available this year, since
the hall right in front of the entrance has been blown up, and the
whole area is currently a big construction site.

See you at the booth!

//Peter, Björn, and Paul