[coreboot] HM67 mobile chipset coreboot support

keeran k keeran6 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 06:01:31 CET 2012

Thanks Peter
I have couple more questions:

a.) Where to start, which platform or existing platform or board are to
close to intel 6 series chipset?
b.) I noticed sandy/ivy bridge coreboot support announcements, if so, are
there any latest chipset are also supported?
c.) Also, When can we expect ARM coreboot ? Do we have any timelines...

keeran