[coreboot] ASUS m5a88-v AGESA port (bulldozer)

darkdefende at gmail.com darkdefende at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 18:40:25 CET 2012

Idwer Vollering writes:
> Done.

Thanks for attaching the log for me.

Some recent commits to coreboot master seems to have solved my problem
with the pci scan hang. Now I don't have to hack around it any more.
However it still freezes after it's done (?) loading seabios.

I have uploaded my changes to https://github.com/DarkDefender/coreboot
if anyone want's to look at them.
I've tried to enable more debugging options in the "OptionsIds.h" for
AGESA but it doesn't seem to do anything.

The asserts are triggered druing boot are still the same as before.
I've tried to look at it but I didn't really understand what I should
change to solve them.