[coreboot] Generic AMD E350 Support

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 01:47:21 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:41 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> Graeme Russ wrote:
>> I cannot even identify the flash chip.
>
> If you take a photo we can help point it out.

Thanks for the offer

> You're looking for a part number matching 25.?F(08|16|32) on a chip
> that might have an ink dot on it.

Yep, I'm familiar with the part numbering which is what is making the
problem even more perplexing. I've taken some hi-res photos using a
DLSR with a macro lens. I thought the BIOS flash chip would be very
close to the IT8717F Super I/O chip. There are two 8-pin chips close
by, but they turned out to be a PWM driver and a dual Op-Amp

The search will continue later today...

Regards,

Graeme