[coreboot] Support of Epox EP-6BXM mainboard

Viktor Semykin thesame.ml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 17:55:59 CEST 2012

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to run coreboot on my old Epox EP-6BXM mainboard. It's based
on 82443BX northbridge, 82371EB southbridge and W89377EF superio.
This is superiotool dump: http://pastebin.com/3spNTXyh

The most similar supported mainboard I found was abit/be6-ii_v2_0 so I
compiled coreboot+seabios for it with default config.

On boot I've catched this output on serial output:
http://pastebin.com/bMzjYt7p
After it I end up with blank screen with blinking cursor at top left corner.

Sometimes output is not stopped on this but produces exception:
http://pastebin.com/0RM6uQHj

And sometimes coreboot gets restarted:
http://pastebin.com/J84jfpNU

In either case nothing is outputted to screen.

What should I do next?

--
With best regards, Viktor.