[coreboot] problems with Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H

Anthoine Bourgeois anthoine.bourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:10:34 CEST 2012

Hello,

I tested the support of the Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H. My main problem was
that the integrated radeon doesn't work even with the VGA bios image I
extracted from the official bios. I pass radeon.modeset=0 to access a
console and flash my rom to get my old bios back. It worked as expected
except that my MAC address has change to a strange value =
00:20:ed:ff:ff:ff. I read my bios and search this value, I found it and
replaced it with the old one MAC but it's overwrite on the next reboot. Any
idea on how this can append and how can change my MAC ?

Regards,
Anthoine