[coreboot] server board support - Supermicro H8DGi-F ?

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Wed Apr 3 18:52:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

We're looking at selecting a server board for our next generation of servers.

We tend to use 2-CPU AMD boards. The Supermicro H8DGi-F seems promising. I
know Konstantin is working on the H8QGi+F which is very similar. Konstantin -
how far along is your port? I read about the memory speed issue with AGESA
1.0.3.

Anyone else interested in working on a port of H8DGi-F or a similar board?

Thanks,
Ward.

--
Ward Vandewege | CTO, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: 25F774AB | http://identi.ca/cure | http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS

         http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=859