[coreboot] server board support - Supermicro H8DGi-F ?

Idwer Vollering vidwer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 21:53:18 CEST 2013

2013/4/6 Marc Jones <marcj303 at gmail.com>:
> Hi Ward,
>
> I think that the H8QGI has fairly good support (the one SMP late init bug
> noted). I didn't look at the details, but similar boards should be a "easy"
> port. The supermicro boards will often have the pads for the debug header
> for when the going gets tough.

When you replace the stock (AMI)BIOS with coreboot, do you stick to
supermicro's memory QVL ('Tested Memory List') or will/can agesa code
handle any (non-)registered (non-)ECC (unbuffered) DIMM?

I've investigated H8SGL and H8SCM (single processor, either with or
without IPMI), the last one already already is supported by coreboot.