[coreboot] DSDT: New warnings after adding _OSC method

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Apr 7 22:38:52 CEST 2013

Dear Mike,

thanks you for your answer.

Am Donnerstag, den 04.04.2013, 17:22 -0500 schrieb Mike Loptien:

> I am adding a set of patches to unify the DSDT for all Family 14
> boards.

Please do not forget about the Intel Eagle heights board too.

        commit 7bc153c6aef0f2615e3dadb274b9fed56ed15732
        Author: Mike Loptien <mike.loptien at se-eng.com>
        Date:   Wed Mar 13 16:28:16 2013 -0600

            Eagleheights DSDT: Grant OS control through OSC

            Reviewed-on: http://review.coreboot.org/2714

> This fix will be a part of that patch set.  I expect to push these
> patches out soon.  Thanks Paul for catching these.

Could you push these warning fix up earlier so they can get in as soon
as possible and the pending patch #2938 [1] can be updated and merged?
That would be great!

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/2938/