[coreboot] Summer project

Martijn Bastiaan martijn.bastiaan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 17:55:46 CEST 2013

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your reply! I'll be certainly looking into the links you
provided (and yes, they do look challenging!).

> You have not mentioned it at all although it might suit you very
> well: http://www.coreboot.org/GSoC

I think the Project_Ideas page provides interesting challanges,
including a few which I think I might be capable to do. I
unfortunately can't participate in the Google Summer of Code this
year, while I expect to have little spare time after the summer
vacation is over. On top of that, I don't think I really qualify yet:

> Prior to project acceptance, you have demonstrated that you can work with the coreboot codebase.

But both issues are hopefully resolved in 2014.

Thanks again!
Martijn

PS: I've discovered a few broken links throughout the Coreboot wiki.
Maybe I can start participating by fixing them? :-)