[coreboot] GSOC-Implement advanced coreboot features on existing mainboards

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 04:12:39 CEST 2013

The AMD based boards would be good candidates for this type of work. You
will need to research the details, but the chromebook mainboards have added
several of these types of features that could be ported to other "active"
mainboards.

I revoemnd that you take a look at the git log for the google commits to
get a handle on the details.

Regards,
Marc

--