[coreboot] How enable VGA and TFT connectors for imaging on Geode LX 800?

sergey serg99666 at mail.ru
Fri Apr 19 13:42:46 CEST 2013

Hello everybody,

I use "Coreboot" for boot my system (configuration of system havefull support of "Coreboot"- motherboard: Lippert RoadRunner).
I have problem with loading video driver. When loading  Xorg driver, monitor (TFT) slowly darkens with motley stripes
and no picture. Monitor (VGA) always is off.

I changed string in file "grphinit.c"

wData = VG_CFG_DRIVER | VG_CFG_PRIORITY |VG_CFG_DSCRT | (CONFIG_VIDEO_MB & VG_MEM_MASK);

on

wData = VG_CFG_DRIVER | VG_CFG_PRIORITY |VG_CFG_DSPAN | (CONFIG_VIDEO_MB & VG_MEM_MASK);

for switching on TFT connector.

What yet in settings I must change, than get normal image on monitor?
Thanks.

Sergey