[coreboot] git clone coreboot : Error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 502

Aaron Durbin adurbin at chromium.org
Fri Apr 19 15:39:53 CEST 2013

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM, Pradish M P, ERS, HCLTech
<pradishmp at hcl.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> Sorry for the earlier logs, please find attached the latest logs
> And here the output of df -h command
>
> pradish at pradish-VirtualBox:~$ df -h
> /dev/sda1              32G   15G   16G  48% /
> udev                  242M  4.0K  242M   1% /dev
> tmpfs                 100M  760K   99M   1% /run
> none                  5.0M     0  5.0M   0% /run/lock
> none                  249M  168K  249M   1% /run/shm
> share                  60G   34G   27G  57% /media/sf_share
> /dev/sr0               53M   53M     0 100% /media/VBOXADDITIONS_4.2.4_81684

Fwiw, it seems like your virtual box instance might be acting funny.

[pid  3363] connect(4, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(8080),
sin_addr=inet_addr("10.97.32.19")}, 16) = -1 EINPROGRESS (Operation
now in progress)
<-- snip -->
[pid  3363] getpeername(4, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(8080),
sin_addr=inet_addr("10.97.32.19")}, [16]) = 0
[pid  3363] getsockname(4, {sa_family=AF_INET, sin_port=htons(53159),
sin_addr=inet_addr("10.119.71.112")}, [16]) = 0

I'm not sure if I can trust those addresses as those are returned from
the respective syscalls, but they definitely don't match with
review.coreboot.org's ip address:

$ dig +short review.coreboot.org
coreboot.org.
80.81.252.130

Can you get to other network addresses from your virtual box instance?
There might be some intermittent issues w/ virtual box's proxies, etc.
I'd just periodically try to re-clone.

-Aaron