[coreboot] On loongson CPU or MIPS ARCH

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 29 10:19:59 CEST 2013

Am Sonntag, den 28.04.2013, 20:21 -0700 schrieb ron minnich:
> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
> <phcoder at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Could we have a sane discussion about why it's not suitable for this or
> > that scenario and what would need to be fixed? Not just quasi-fanatical
> > "I don't want it".
>
> I guess I missed the part where not wanting something was considered insane.

[…]

Could you all please read what Vladimir actually wrote and not put
something in his mouth!

»You need something as GRUB for it since the chip is too small
to hold a kernel anyway.«

The »something« makes a difference.

He just informed Guang, that he needs a payload, which Guang did not
consider yet. As Vladimir already knows coreboot due to his X201s work
and dealt with Loongson I find it very nice of him to share his opinion.

Thanks,

Paul