[coreboot] On loongson CPU or MIPS ARCH

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 05:38:39 CEST 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM, li guang <lig.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
> follow your pointing, I know execution flow,
> I want to know why coreboot force to boot a payload?
> can't we skip this payload(by changing hardwaremain())?
> or can we write a simple pseudo payload?

what would your pseudo payload do?

But first, let's start getting the directories set up.

Could you put together a simple CL to create
src/cpu/loongson, with a Kconfig in it, and a src/arch/mips, with a
config in it? If you want, you can follow the path we took with ARM,
where we started out with an empty tree and then filled it in.

you could start with this example:
http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/1939/