[coreboot] Integrating FILO with Coreboot

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Mon Aug 19 14:21:44 CEST 2013

Hello Patrick, Peter,

Thank you both for the answer.

Patrick,

It appeared that you are right. It seems that the very old version I keep in my VM Fedora 18 with latest 3.10.7-100 kernel (from 3rd INTEL party with Firmware Support Package - FSP) does not have proper upgrades/updates as you correctly pointed to.

The latest Coreboot I git cloned an hour ago (coreboot v4.0-4632-g4159a80) does compile and link with latest git clone FILO (with some .autogen.sh script changes and taking off USB drivers, since they produce errors, to adapt FILO positioning). Since I cannot use this one (I do not have hooks to use IVB FSP), I need to direct relevant people to make this adjustment and commit these changes for x86 to latest Coreboot git tree.

Thank you,
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".