[coreboot] Integrating FILO with Coreboot

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Mon Aug 19 14:21:44 CEST 2013

Hello Patrick, Peter,

Thank you both for the answer.

It appeared that you are right. It seems that the very old version I keep in my VM Fedora 18 with latest 3.10.7-100 kernel (from 3rd INTEL party with Firmware Support Package - FSP) does not have proper upgrades/updates as you correctly pointed to.

The latest Coreboot I git cloned an hour ago (coreboot v4.0-4632-g4159a80) does compile and link with latest git clone FILO (with some .autogen.sh script changes and taking off USB drivers, since they produce errors, to adapt FILO positioning). Since I cannot use this one (I do not have hooks to use IVB FSP), I need to direct relevant people to make this adjustment and commit these changes for x86 to latest Coreboot git tree.

Thank you,
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".