[coreboot] INTEL FSP support coreboot-v4.0-4966

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Fri Dec 6 11:23:21 CET 2013

Hello Alex,

I am just trying to understand the main course you guys/maintainers will take from here.  It is not hard for me to tweak this what I see, and produce usable loads which work... But I am not talking about me, rather about wide community of developers which Coreboot supports.

It seems from what I see, it is very hard to use FSP concept as is: there should be a manual produced, so people, who decide to go with INTEL CPUs for their embedded development, should read it and understand in more details what should be done and why. At least.

It seems to me as the only valid option for now. And yes, also mandatory unification of the methodology for all INTEL CPUs.

By the way, this manual should be developed and placed in Coreboot tree. Is this activity already done?

Thank you,
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".