[coreboot] Supported Mainboards page

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Fri Dec 6 21:40:27 CET 2013

On 06/12/13 11:54, Patrick Georgi wrote:
> Am 2013-12-06 12:03, schrieb John Lewis:
>> Although I'm not a developer as such, I would like to be able to
>> conribute by using this for the 3 models of Chromebook I have.
>> However, I don't have push rights to the board-status repo (according
>> to the script). Can you sort that out for me?
> Set up an account on Gerrit. See
> http://www.coreboot.org/Git#Register_with_gerrit for how to do that.
> That's enough for now. Should we encounter problems (eg. spam), we can
> still restrict access later.

I already have an account on review.coreboot.org/Gerrit, and it won't
allow me push. This is the output I get:

remote: Resolving deltas: 100% (10/10)
remote: Branch refs/heads/master:
remote: You are not allowed to perform this operation.
remote: To push into this reference you need 'Push' rights.
remote: User: jlewis
remote: Please read the documentation and contact an administrator
remote: if you feel the configuration is incorrect
remote: Processing changes: refs: 1, done
To ssh://jlewis@review.coreboot.org:29418/board-status
  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (prohibited by Gerrit)
error: failed to push some refs to
'ssh://jlewis@review.coreboot.org:29418/board-status'

So, it seems it's not as unrestricted as you think it is.

John.