[coreboot] Supported Mainboards page

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sat Dec 7 09:26:16 CET 2013

Am Samstag, den 07.12.2013, 00:37 +0100 schrieb Rudolf Marek:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks, I had something similar in my mind. Would it be possibe to combine the
> new wiki page with old Board Information page? I mean the detailed page which
> lists some quirks and todos..http://www.coreboot.org/ASUS_F2A85-M
These pages are still accessible via
http://www.coreboot.org/Supported_Motherboards/old

The to-wiki scripts have access to the coreboot tree, so for the
vendor/board tuple, they could look up an identifier and create a wiki
link from that (instead of the amd/persimmon currently in the page).
We'd probably have to clean up the pages' naming scheme, and while at
it, we could prefix them into the "Board:" namespace.

Long term, I'd love to autogenerate them from data in the source tree -
some yet to invent status.{txt,yaml,whatever that is not xml} in each
board's directory.

Patrick