[coreboot] On using multiple email addresses on gerrit

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sat Dec 7 11:50:24 CET 2013

Hi,

I removed the "forge author" capability on gerrit. Up to now this
allowed to push commits where the git "Author:" field is different from
your registered gerrit email addresses.

I know there are a number of users that use their regular email address
as well as some other address for OpenID-authentication and rely on this
feature.

Instead, please add your regular email addresses on
http://review.coreboot.org/#/settings/contact (Register New Email...),
so gerrit knows how to match them up.

In case of problems, please contact me privately, so we can sort things
out.

Thanks,
Patrick