[coreboot] Removing microcode updates from blobs

Gabe Black gabeblack at google.com
Sat Dec 14 06:35:47 CET 2013

Defaults should work. Why should I have to know about a magic option that
will make my computer not crash at random? If you don't want your computer
to work that badly, you should also be motivated enough to find the magic
switch that will break it. Breaking people by default in mysterious and
unpredictable ways is a terrible idea.