[coreboot] Asus M2V-MX SE: Interrupt issues

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Dec 17 09:03:58 CET 2013

> With the working image I could hang the system with `cbmem -c`, which
> should reported no table found. After rebooting it hung after ten
> minutes it hung again. This time I do not know why and how to reproduce
> it. Lastly I think there were some graphical corruption on the external
> card not present with the vendor BIOS.

Do you use more than 2GB ram? I think I never tested board with a lot of RAM
(too expensive for me ;) I think it could be sign that there is some problem
with top of memory settings in the chipset (the chipset is using it for DMA
routing boundary I think, this  could be wrong if you use it with lot of memory)

We may need to fix it.

Thanks
Rudolf