[coreboot] coreboot on amd A85 can't work

David Hubbard david.c.hubbard+coreboot at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 07:46:56 CET 2013

Ok, the log looks like the one I got when my machine was unable to find the
RAM.

I suggest a different CPU. I realize that's a hard thing to do, and it's ok
to use the exact same type of CPU (A10-5800K). It fixed the problem for my
F2A85 and A10-5800K.

The only other option I can think of is to not use coreboot, just stick
with the vendor BIOS. But I am willing to try things until coreboot works
for you.

Rudolf Marek and some of the people at sage (se-eng.com) may have other
suggestions.

David