[coreboot] New patch to review for coreboot: 0ae65d8 Add support for "Butterfly" Chromebook

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Tue Feb 12 04:48:06 CET 2013

ron minnich wrote:
> I think we care a lot about feedback. But if we get this committed,
> then people can build exactly what's on the shipping hardware. I
> think that's really important!

Yes, I think so too.

> I would like to have the changes from the community highly visible
> as two different commits in the repo

I am not arguing against that. I'm saying nothing more than please
leave commits sit for a while, even if they are eventually submitted
unchanged.

> But are we not in agreement then?

Yes, the point is only about timing.

Submitting the commit after an hour in a system intended for code
review sends a signal that can easily discourage review.

//Peter