[coreboot] Feedback On Coreboot: the Solution to the Secure Boot Fiasco

gary sheppard rhyotte at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 01:10:11 CET 2013

You are correct, "never" is far too long to quantify. I stand corrected.

Secure by default because --Big Brother says that it is secure" is
tantamount to loss of individuality and personal freedom.--

Perhaps -- Secure by means of openly auditable and verifiable security
trace would be better?--

"Big Brother" is not always an answer.