[coreboot] Different Google copyright notices: »The Chromium OS Authors.« or Google, Inc.

Hung-Te Lin hungte at chromium.org
Wed Jan 30 03:24:31 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:27 AM, Paul Menzel <
paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> could you please unify the Google copyright notices.

For some time »The Chromium OS Authors.« was used. This exists also
> without a space in »ChromiumOS« in the repository.

    I may be one of those who used both "ChromiumOS" and "Chromium OS"
because I simply copied from other files in repo; just double confirmed
again that "Chromium OS Authors" is the better answer for now, so I've also
fixed all my changes on gerrit. Sorry for the confusion :)

> The latest commits seem to prefer »Google, Inc.«.

    And just to clarify that only people who works for Chromium OS project
will use "Chromium OS Authors" - so you may still see "Google Inc", if that
comes from a Google engineer who is not working in Chromium OS.

> To avoid confusion, could this please be unified to the recommended one

Regards,
Hung-Te