[coreboot] Trouble with coreboot for Roda RK9

Dmitry Bagryanskiy bagryanskiy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 10:21:26 CEST 2013

Hello Nico,

Thank you for youe response and help.
Your binary works well with our Rk9.
I build coreboot with the utility abuild with default settings, write the
chip with flashroom,
then I make the reboot and the laptop is turn off in a few seconds.
There is no eve debug information. COM port also doesn't work.
I use gcc-4.4.7 version. I also tryed to use gcc-4.6.3 and it didn't make
any results also.
I don't understand the reasin why it may happen.

Thank you
Best regards, Dmitry Bagryanskiy