[coreboot] No VGA output on e350m1 after flashing. what to do?

Alvaro G. [Andor] andor at pierdelacabeza.com
Mon Jul 1 22:37:31 CEST 2013

El 01/07/13 22:14, Reiner Luett escribió:
> On 01.07.2013 00:35, Álvaro [andor] wrote:
>> I have a batch of 10x 8mbyte chips. If you have the USB3 model of the
>> board, I can burn the original bios in one of them and send it to you.
> Do you know, if the chips are working with the E350M1 without USB3?
> Please send a discription of the chip. What kind is it?
>
> Winbond W25Q64BVDAIG 64Mbit in DIP8?
I substituted the included "W25Q32BVAIG 4MB PDIP 8Pin PDIP SPI" by the
equivalent in 64Mbit: W25Q64BVAIG (note there's no 'D' as the one you
said, I don't know if it was a typo on your side..), and yes, it's DIP8.

I think it should work, as there is minimal difference between the USB3
and the regular model, and I think all the controllers are the same,
except for the USB3 of course. The coreboot target I'm using is the same
for both.

But, the bios doesn't look *exactly* like the same. If anybody has a
backup for the regular E350M1 (Paul Menzel. Martin Roth...?) vendor
bios, I can burn it...

Thanks