[coreboot] Trouble with coreboot for Roda RK9

Nico Huber nico.huber at secunet.com
Tue Jul 2 15:36:23 CEST 2013

Hello Dmitry,

> I use gcc-4.4.7 version. I also tryed to use gcc-4.6.3 and it didn't make
> any results also.
Did you use coreboot's reference toolchain or was it a gcc-4.6.3 from
your distribution? If you didn't try the reference toolchain yet,
it's worth it.

To build the reference toolchain, simply run
  make crossgcc
from your coreboot top-level directory, and wait... abuild should use it
automatically. For your manual make runs, you should remove `.xcompile`
once the toolchain is build.

> I don't understand the reasin why it may happen.
Me neither. Maybe you should also try to reset your coreboot checkout
or even a fresh checkout if you did any changes.

Nico

--
M. Sc. Nico Huber
Berater, SINA-Softwareentwicklung

Tel.: +49-201-5454-3635, Fax: +49-201-5454-1325
E-Mail: nico.huber at secunet.com
Mergenthalerallee 77, 65760 Eschborn, Deutschland
www.secunet.com

Sitz: Kronprinzenstraße 30, 45128 Essen, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Essen HRB 13615
Vorstand: Dr. Rainer Baumgart (Vors.), Willem Bulthuis, Thomas Pleines
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Karsten Ottenberg