[coreboot] Samsung 550 Chromebook own Coreboot

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Fri Jul 26 21:37:40 CEST 2013

Am 24.07.2013 00:45, schrieb John Lewis:
> Name                           Offset     Type         Size
> [...]
> 0x77f580   null         2584 mrc.cache                      0x77ffc0
> (unknown)    0
Quick note: This is wrong (size 0). Most likely we need to change the
build system magic some more that creates this file...
It shouldn't hurt except slowing down the boot - but it'll do
considerably, since it will go through this:
> (empty)                        0x780000   null         130968
in 16 byte increments (or so) at various points (when looking for files
that come after it, ie. mrc.bin and spd.bin, or when looking for
non-existant files).

Patrick