[coreboot] Flash succeed, but after bucts 0 x60s doesn't start.

Tim Zander t.zander at uea.ac.uk
Fri Jun 7 22:14:42 CEST 2013

Dear Corebooters,

I flashed my x60s as described in the wiki.
I had the same output as similar result as in here
http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2012-April/009124.html
first boot succeed (I had no vga output in boot (probably did something
wrong with vga rom) but system came up).
Result were as shaky as described in here
http://www.flashrom.org/pipermail/flashrom/2012-April/009127.html
but things seemed to work

Now I thought things wouldn't be critical anymore...
Then I run bucts 0, didn't save the output (damm).
then I shut down the system
then pressing of the power button result in endless beeping
stop that the first time quiet early...
Do I have a beeping brick now?

Best wishes,
Tim