[coreboot] i would like to get coreboot working on VIA PC2500E

matti christensen mattic at iki.fi
Sun Jun 9 09:55:09 CEST 2013

ok - i have just tried to be friendly and let you ask information needed

must apologize if tones of my messages are wrong as i'm not native
english and it may affect nuances of my writing or how it sounds to
you

- the basic issue is that after following your pages, coreboot won't boot

- i have not yet tried to get output w serial console but try to
follow previous hint to do 'make crossgcc'

- as i try to do 'make crossgcc' the system appears to go to loop =
now it has been trying for an hour with only output on attached
make_crossgcc_out / make_crossgcc_err

- there is nothing in syslog

- distribution is CRUX 2.8 (
ftp://ftp.spline.inf.fu-berlin.de/pub/crux/crux-2.8/iso/ ) but only
bare minimum of stuff installed ( installed_stuff ) and after coreboot
running i get rid of even some of them to begin building my kind of things

- attached linux_config_mc for kernel 3.5.4 - and note that udev is not running

Thanks to all of you

/mc

--
---keep-IT-simple---