[coreboot] i would like to get coreboot working on VIA PC2500E

matti christensen mattic at iki.fi
Mon Jun 10 10:04:15 CEST 2013

i broke the motherboard = once again tried to change the bios chip and
ripped socket off the board

i really am nearly crying - i am 56 years old and it appears that i am
never gonna have a truly free system

unfortunately - maybe lucky from your point of view - i am unable to
swear in english and thus following in finnish

PERKELE !!!!

/mc

--
---keep-IT-simple---