[coreboot] Welcome GSoC Students! - week 1 completed

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:22:08 CEST 2013

Hello Students,

I hope that your first official week of GSoC 2013 has gone well. I
know that some of you are still working on exams, but it is important
to get off to a good start on GSoC. Please make a little time to
communicate with your mentors about your progress. You should be
having some contact every day or two. Even if it is to just check in.
Also, the weekly blog report is critical. It is the best way we can
judge your progress and give you passing grades at the midterm and
final. If you haven't already, please make a blog post for your first
weeks progress. You should discuss how you are progressing, what
happened last week and what will happen next week. You can link to
commits, add source code, drawings, pictures, or other items to your
blog post to educate the community about your project. Please get your
first week post done in the next day or two. Starting next week, blog
post are due Tuesday 12am GMT. I will send a calendar event so you
will get a reminder each week.

Mentors,
Please review and read blog posts each week. Feel free to comment and
give feedback for any GSoC project. Lets try to give each student as
much support as we can.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to let me know.

Regards,
Marc

--
http://se-eng.com