[coreboot] tianocore state?

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Tue Jun 25 18:31:11 CEST 2013

Am 25.06.2013 18:14, schrieb Gerd Hoffmann:
> What is the state of the tianocore port for coreboot?
I'm the sole committer, lacking time, so things are going slowly

> Looking at https://github.com/pgeorgi/edk2/commits/coreboot-pkg there
> has been no activity for a few months ...
I have a local branch that's more recent. I'll see that I push it on
thursday.

My main targets are a native GOP driver (instead of CSM), and table
handling (to reuse SMBIOS, ACPI, ... from coreboot)

> It doesn't build for X64.  Seems some tricks it pulls on 64bit (for
> communication with 32bit coreboot?) stopped working.
Not quite specific, but I usually test both.

> No patches showed up on the edk2 mailing list.
>
> Hmm, whats up?
It's not ready yet.

Patrick