[coreboot] Trouble with coreboot for Roda RK9

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Wed Jun 26 20:20:20 CEST 2013

Am 25.06.2013 23:08, schrieb Dmitry Bagryanskiy:
Hello Dmitry,

> My processor type is Intel Core 2 Duo P8400, socket mFCPGA479M
IIRC, I've seen at least one RK9 with this CPU running coreboot.

Looking through your log files, I didn't find anything suspicious.
I'll try to check if current upstream coreboot really works on our RK9,
tomorrow. Meanwhile, could you post your coreboot .config? And when
responding, please always cc the coreboot mailing list.

Nico