[coreboot] No VGA output on e350m1 after flashing. what to do?

Reiner Luett diffusae at yahoo.se
Sun Jun 30 20:18:56 CEST 2013

On 30.06.2013 19:28, Christian Weinz wrote:

> Maybe I didn't include the VGA option in the make menuconfig process.
> How can I solve this problem?

You need to add the VGA Option ROM (VGA BIOS -> Add VGA BIOS image).
I've extracted it from the UEFI, but you also could use these:

at the end of the page or you also may be able to use the default AMD
fam14 (Persimmon) vbios. You will need to agree to the click through:

It's a pity, that bios_extract didn't work for now.
You could use the AMI Aptio EFI MMTool with wine:

You need to extract OntarioEFIVbios with PCI ID 1002,9802 as Option ROM.