[coreboot] f2a85-m related topics

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue Mar 26 20:11:29 CET 2013

Hi all

The board is finally in. I'm aware that David bought it (i think he has f2a85-m
CSM version which is USA specific), is there anyone else? PaulePanter maybe?

Has anyone tried "hot flashing" ? It seems linux crashes if I simply unplug the
flash. I tried to work around and disabled SMI by software. But I want to be
sure it happens also to other people.

The issue with SeaBIOS is gone. I will post some coded verb fix. Is there a way
how to extract verbs for codec from original system? I did simple: cat
/sys/class/sound/hwC1D0/init_pin_configs

Is it all?

The last, so far known issue is that SeaBIOS likes to boot only from first AHCI
port. I need to check this.

Thanks
Rudolf