[coreboot] [flashrom] About flashing mx25l4005 on Itona TC2331

Bin X z2333 at outlook.com
Wed May 15 00:48:35 CEST 2013

Thanks for the reply. I will do some homework on the coreboot.
However I think my chanllenge here is to find a program (I don't have hardware programmer) to flash the chip. I run flashrom.exe -p internal -c MX25L4005(A/C) -VVV
and here is what I gotflashrom v0.9.6.1-r1671 on MS-DOS 7 (i686)flashrom is free software, get the source code at http://www.flashrom.org
flashrom was built with libpci 3.1.5, GCC 4.4.4, little endianCommand line (5 args): c:/bios/flashrom.exe -p internal -c MX25L4005(A/C) -VVVCalibrating delay loop... OS timer resolution is 110000 usecs, 298M loops per second, delay more than 10% too short (got 84% of expected delay), recalculating... 347M loops per second, 10 myus = 0 us, 100 myus = 0 us, 1000 myus = 0 us, 10000 myus = 0 us, 440000 myus = 440000 us, OK.Initializing internal programmerNo coreboot table found.DMI string system-manufacturer: ""DMI string system-product-name: ""DMI string system-version: ""DMI string baseboard-manufacturer: ""DMI string baseboard-product-name: ""DMI string baseboard-version: ""DMI string chassis-type: ""DMI chassis-type is not specific enough.Found ITE Super I/O, ID 0x8712 on port 0x2eBad Command or file nameBad Command or file nameBad Command or file nameBad Command or file nameBad Command or file nameBad Command or file name
I am not sure which part is wrong. Is it because I don't have a full dos enviroment?
Thanks,