[coreboot] BadBIOS Thoughts

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 21:12:36 CET 2013

Hello!
Eric I reviewed the article last night, after reading it for the first
time earlier this weekend. Do you (personally) know if he every
figured out what did cause all of that mayhem?

I now believe my original supposition may be in error, certainly the
comparison to those suspect USB sticks at that unnamed contractor is
at fault here. That is worked sadly at that contractor, but certainly
not at his site.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com