[coreboot] Re : Re: BadBIOS Thoughts

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Wed Nov 20 14:25:17 CET 2013

On 20/11/13 09:47, mrnuke wrote:
> Intel got nailed pretty hard a couple of years for this. There are laws
> against this in both the US and Europe. And then you're talking about
> Intel vs Google. Remember, Google has enough cash to buy Intel.
>
> Alex

Perhaps if Google really do care about openness and their
products/infrastructure being largely NSA-proof they should do that?
Much as I recognise having the money to buy Intel and it being a
practical consideration are two different things.

Personally, failing the above I think continuing to work closely with
Intel, getting a mole or two in there and trying to change them from
within is the next best thing. It's the Cold War all over again. ;)

John.