[coreboot] Offer of membership to Coreboot into Software Freedom Conservancy, Inc.

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Fri Nov 22 22:33:53 CET 2013

* Bradley M. Kuhn <bkuhn at sfconservancy.org> [131120 17:09]:
> TL;DR: Coreboot applied to the Conservancy and has been offered
>        membership.  The FSA template should be reviewed by all interested
>        parties, and we need your help to draft three specific sections,
>        which are discussed in detail at the bottom of this email.

Dear Bradley,

thank you very much for your offer to accept the coreboot project into
the Software Freedom Conservancy! At this time the acceptance by the
Conservancy came quite unexpected.

The needs and the community involvement of coreboot have changed
significantly in the last couple of years and we are considering our
options. Connecting our project with a non-profit organization is a big
step for us that involves many different aspects and opportunities.
Hence we will discuss our options and get back to you on this topic as
soon as possible.

Regards,
Stefan