[coreboot] The OS of open source solution

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Thu Oct 17 11:13:44 CEST 2013

Patrick,

As we speak, people in the lab are downloading for me Win7 32bit and Win 8.1 32bit, making bootable sticks. I would like to ask you the following question?
You wrote: "do fresh Windows installs from BIOS (UEFI+CSM is enough), then use these for your coreboot experiments"... Do I need to change some CMOS option (UEFI Compatibility Support Module) in EFI BIOS installed on my another IVB CRB and adapt prior installing win7 and 8.1 32bit?

Please, advise?

Thank you,
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".