[coreboot] HP Pavilion 14 Chromebook - AKA Butterfly

John Lewis jlewis at johnlewis.ie
Thu Oct 17 18:45:07 CEST 2013

Hello again coreboot folks,

I am trying to get the subject working with coreboot, and I can't seem
to get any display, either with SeaBIOS or Grub2 payloads (although
Grub2 does switch backlight on). I have output from USB debug, but the
only obvious problem is not being able to write the MRC cache (which
also happens on Lumpy and doesn't stop it from booting). Additionally
there isn't any debug output from the payloads. How do I enable same,
and have you any other thoughts as to how to move things forward? Please
see attached.

Kind Regards,

John.