[coreboot] Issues getting ASUS F2A85-M to boot

Dave Frodin dave.frodin at se-eng.com
Tue Oct 29 16:36:58 CET 2013

Could you put your coreboot .config file somewhere  for us to look at?

The PCI ID of the graphics device (BDF 0:1.0) must match CONFIG_VGA_BIOS_ID
in order for the vga option rom to get loaded. The alternative is to put
the vga rom
in the CBFS vgaroms/ directory with any name you want (e.g.
Seabios will then load it.
You can disable CONFIG_VGA_ROM_RUN with this method. Also make sure you
are building your seabios for coreboot.

This would be clearer if your serial console was working. You will want

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Haywood-Evans Matthew <MAHEVANS at qinetiq.com