[coreboot] Coreboot supports intel baytrail processor?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:31:22 CEST 2013

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM, Stojsavljevic, Zoran
<zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com> wrote:
> Hello Ron,
>
> Yes, Baytrail FSP Beta release is already for 4 weeks available in EDS (External Design Specifications), but you must be registered with INTEL to get Baytrail FSP and it documents. Also, as I stated before, you need OTM (Coreboot will come later as part of this picture).

I'm on the web site and hunting around and it seems, at present, to be
incomplete. Also, saying FSP is available in beta as an EDS (a spec)
makes no sense to me. Where's the FSP binary itself?

For instance, after passing through many links and looking at many
docs, I am here:
https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/intel-firmware-support-package/intel-fsp-overview.html

But all I can are documents, nice looking people, and links that have
nothing to do with FSP. Where do I go?

What are the redistribution rights on FSP? I assume we'll be able to
host the binary at coreboot.org as well as intel.com.

ron